Friday, June 10, 2011

Last day of school!

I know that I wasn't planning to do a post on the Last day of school but I surprisingly took a bunch of pictures and I thought that I might as well just share them. :D





















Saba, hannah and grace in science




















Saba and Hannah during funkmasters



















Jacob, Saba, and hannah in funkmasters... wow that's a lot of Saba and Hannah












Taylore, Haley, grace, hannah, me, saba, and kayla with jacob and devaunte in the back












Saba and Jake being weird.












Saba and hannah... AGAIN :D












Henry Clay people showing their spirit :D












Angela, Grace, Saba, Hannah, and Me!












Sarah, saba, and Danni. LOL look at their faces :D












Tori straightening boys' hair in the band room. weird huh?












Just a random pic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment