Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Kindle!!!!!!

Guess what? So a few days ago my sister and I ordered kindles, and they got here today! I know that I'm not a big fan of reading but it will definitely come in handy A LOT!!!! I really like it and I will definitely start reading more books since I got it. Speaking of books, I received my book called, " Science, sense, and nonsense" by Joe Schwarcz, which I also bought online a few days ago for my summer reading. Also, something that I am SUPER DUPER happy about is that I got "peeps" by Scott Westerfeld today too!!!! (I was on the waiting list at the library for a few days).

So I read the book,"Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld for my summer reading the summer before sixth grade, and I really liked it, so I can't wait to read peeps! I actually think that I will like peeps more than Uglies just because I like the theme of the book better.... this might sound weird but it kind of reminds me of Beastly. Okay... this was a really random and pointless post but I was just soooo excited that I couldn't wait to tell you guys!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment