Monday, July 25, 2011

Gifts!

Hey guys! So yesterday, my mom's cousin came to visit from New York, and she brought my mom, Saba, and I some goodies! It was really nice of her to even bring us anything at all and I absolutely love what she brought for me :)
Here's what I got:

Lol obviously she got them from Macy's :)


Here is the first pair. The blue rhombus actually sort of changes color based on what you are wearing. Basically, the color of your shirt just reflects on it! Isn't that cool?
It's Sterling Sliver or 14KT gold-filled earwire.
Macy's for $54 (Yes, she did forget to take the price tag off :P She notices as she was giving it to us )

This is the second pair. It's like a 3-layered earring with the colors bronze, silver, and gold. This is Sterling Silver or 14KT gold-filled earwire as well.
Macy's for $58

3 comments:

  1. Awww, that's so sweet of her to bring you guys presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Sara can you review CoverGirl Lashblast? Thanks!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete