Sunday, July 24, 2011

OOTD

This is mine and my sister's outfits for today. I really like both of our outfits and I think that I'm going to be wearing mine more often! :)

My outfit:


Skirt: forever 21 (Original price is $16.90 but I got it on sale for $10.99!! Score!)
sandals: Forever 21 $8
Shirt: I have had it for a long time, so I can't remember (Sorry :( )
Scarf: Borrowed from my sister :)

My sister's outfit:

Shorts: Aeropostale $18
Shirt: Aeropostale $5.99
Cami: Charlotte Russe $5
Sandals: Forever 21 $8

A Pic of my sister and I :)


5 comments:

  1. Soooooo pretty! Both of you! I love your skirt and I love Saba's shorts!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Bella,
    Very cute outfits.. I love the both of them. You are your sister are both very beautiful ladies.
    Hope you have an awesome Sunday together.
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love
    Shelley
    xXx
    http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete