Saturday, July 30, 2011

Small haul and review!

So today I went to the mall and picked up a few things with my sister and friend!

First thing that I got was this Paris Amour travel sized body lotion for $0! lol my friend was nice enough to give me a coupon!

Review: This lotion smells amazing! I would definitely recommend it if you have a bath and body works near where you live since it's on sale for only $1!!!!!

Swatches from left to right: Bene tint, Posie tint, High beam

I am super exited about this! I bought this benefit trio that contains the Posie tint, High beam, and the Bene tint!! You can buy this product at any sephora store for only $15!

Review: I had wanted to get this for a long time, but I had also always hesitated to, so I was psyched to finally get it! The posie tint is very tinted and it is very easy to work with . However, the bene tint is a little too watery and it is not as pigmented, if that's what you want to call it. It is more sheer than the posie tint but you can always build the colors and make them very dark, so I don't think that's really a problem. These pictures above are from a few ours ago and the tints are still as pigmented as they were when these swatches were made! However, the high beam does rub off... I guess I shouldn't be surprised since it is not a stain or waterproof. The High beam is the main reason that I actually bought this trio and I think that it is as good as the positive reviews I had heard about it. I would absolutely recommend this to all of you out there! Even though they are travel sized, it will be really hard to use it all up!

This gorgeous green waterproof Sephora eye liner for only $1!

Review: This is an amazing deal that is going on in sephora right now! It is only $1 too! Can it get better? Yes! It is super soft and glides on so easily on your eye. It is super pigmented as well. The picture shown above is only one strike of the eyeliner on my hand. It is waterproof so you don't have to worry about it running off your face. It doesn't smudge but it gets off easier than I thought it would. I guess that would be a good thing because you don't have to worry about your eyeliner smudging or having to scrub your eye to get it off!

I am super happy of my purchase today! Let me know if you like these small reviews! I have gotten a few other requests to put up reviews on some specific products, which I will very soon. Let me know if you ever want me to do a review on anything in the future :)

3 comments:

  1. Sara wore the green eyeliner and posietint to my party yesterday and it looked really good. She put the eyeliner on her upper lashline and it stayed there until she took it off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Angela! The makeup you had on yesterday looked fantastic!! <3

    ReplyDelete