(Sorry for the terrible lighting and the glitter fall-outs under her eye)
How to create this look:
First, I took a gold eye shadow and applied it to her lids. Then, I took a deep brown color and applied it in her outer corners. I worked what was left on the brush into her crease. I also took a light brown and applied it to her crease and placed that same color beneath her lower lash line. For the extra glamour and shine, I took a light champagne color and applied it to the center of her lid, her brow bone, and on her inner corners.
For the liner, I used a gel eyeliner on her top lashes and also tight-lined. To get the eyeliner around her lashes, I used a black eye shadow with a very thin brush and applied that between the gaps in her lashes. For bottom lashes, I used a black pencil eye liner on her lower lash line. To end the look, I just applied a coat of mascara.
- aerie radiant eye shadow palette in the color goddess
- wet n wild eye shadow palette called Don't Steal My Thunder
- Black wet n wild gel eyeliner
- Sephora pencil eye liner in the color glitter black
- Cover Girl Lash blast volume mascara