Monday, July 18, 2011

My paintings!

If you have read my previous blogs, you probably know that I just painted my room a few weeks ago. I painted it a very pretty blue-ish turquoise color. It turned out very nice but for the past few weeks I have been trying to think of ways I can decorate my room and make it seem more elegant. There are still a few things that I need for decorations but a week or two ago, I bought two picture frames, and I decided that I want to frame my paintings and put them in my room!
I think that they turned out great and here are two pictures of them:













(The color of the walls show up much darker that they are in this picture)













(lol sorry about the reflection)

I will have a picture of my room up very soon! Leave a comment letting me know what you think about the paintings :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow they are very good paintings and match perfectly with the color of your walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa, you painted those? Isn't the top one oil pastels? They are so beautiful-I still haven't posted my work-whoops, too busy, lol. I know you arent! :) Luv ya and hope to see ya soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) Yeah and I painted those with regular pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sara, love your paintings. I reawarded you the blog award to shoe some appreciation for your blog. Keep blogging

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ! :) I will try my best to keep these posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous, very talented =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great paintings! i love painting but you are really talented :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao Sara,
    WOW... you are amazing at painting!! I love your work, you are so talented!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and always commenting... it means a lot to me.
    Have a beautiful day Bella.
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love
    Shelley
    xXx
    http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again, thank you so so so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete