Saturday, July 23, 2011

Smokey cat eye!

This is a gorgeous smokey double winged cat eye that I created today! It's not very wearable for an everyday look but I think that it would be great for a night out or a party! (Basically anywhere you would wear a smokey eye) Please let me know in the comments if you would like a tutorial or not. I hope you enjoy!





  • wet n wild eyeshadow palette in the color "Don't steal my thunder". I absolutely love the wet n wild eyeshadow palettes. They are super pigmented so I didn't even use a primer for this look.
  • Covergirl lashblast volume mascara in the color "Very Black"
  • Sephora eyeliner in the color "Glitter black"

5 comments:

  1. That's fab, girl. So pretty and dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Sara,
    WOW girl...this eye look is so super sexy... I love it!!! ha ha.
    I also love the Wet n Wild eye shadow palettes, they are really great for the price of them, and very comparable to higher end shadows.
    Love the colours and the way that you did your eye liner... looks awesome!!
    Hope that you have a really great weekend!!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx
    http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. B-e-a-utiful!!! :D Love it, so gorgeous! I am finally getting around to posting some of my stuff! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sara, can you do a review of your CoverGirl Natureluxe foundation? With like swatches and before and after maybe, and what you think of it? Thanks!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Katelyn! And yeah Angela! I would love to :)

    ReplyDelete