Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter!

Yesterday, a bunch of my friends and I went and saw Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2. I really liked the movie and I would recommend all of you who haven't seen it, to watch it. The theater was very full and and all of the 3D tickets were sold out for the whole night, but gladly, we didn't want to watch it in 3D. There were numerous times that the crowd applauded and laughed, and I'm sure a lot of them enjoyed the movie as much as I did.
I am kind of sad that the series ended because I've been watching Harry Potter since I was a little girl and it brings back tons of memories :D

(Picture on the top is the cast during their first movie, and picture on the bottom is during the making of their last movie)

6 comments:

  1. I loved it too! Thanks for bringing me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we just watched the part2 last night! I so love it! :)

    xoxo
    teli
    krzteli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw that you got a blog award! congrats hun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't read the blog because I'm afraid of spoilers lol. I read the first, second and third book after watching the movie, tomorrow I'm gonna see the movie and then I'll read the other books. I am one of those people who think that usually movies are not as good as the books they come from so I do this way: I first see the movie so it seems amazing to me, then I read the book and I think it's even more amazing and I love them both. it worked with the Lord of the Rings and Dorian Gray. I'm sure it's gonna work with HP aswell. Furthermore I'll find out things I didn't know instead of saying "hey they cut a large part of the original story" at the cinema, and I'll understand things I didn't do during the movie. :) Anyway I'm following you, if you like follow back my blog. byes!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I don't think I gave anything away; I know how you feel, because I hate it when people spoil it for me too :) thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete