Friday, July 29, 2011

Life

This is just a quick update of my life recently and what I have been doing. I know I haven't posted in a long time but that's because things have been complicated and I barely have any time to post anything. We have been and still are with my family that we haven't seen in a while and they are staying at our house so it is really nice to hang out with them after a long time. I still have a lot of summer reading to do left and that might get in my way but I will definitely be doing more posts now!
Anyways, I went to my friend's house a few days ago and we took some pics... lol yes, we were planking :P






4 comments:

  1. adorable photos! looks like fun! cute blog :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks for posting them, doll! :) Missed ya last night and hope to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are some really funny planking pics :D love the photos :)
    x

    ReplyDelete