Sunday, July 17, 2011

I got 5 AWARDS!!!!!!!!

I have a great announcement to make!!! So recently I have been awarded 5 very special awards by Teli or !**Pink Confessions**! I wanted to thank you for giving me this amazing awards! I love her blog and would absolutely recommend for you to go check out her blog :)






This is basically the award rule:
1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
2. Post seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
4. Let them know they receive an award.

7 Things About Myself

1. I play a few instruments, my two favorites being piano and flute.
2. If you get to hang out with me, you probably see me talking in my baby voice at least once a day. Yes, I can make a baby voice :)
3. I LOVE photography.
4. I can not survive without my laptop :P
5. I have a twin sister.
6. I get bored VERY easily.
7. I'm left handed.

The Favorite Questions

Name your favorite color:
Light Turquoise blue

Name your favorite song:
At the moment, my top two favorites are give me everything by Pitbull and and Love you like a love song be Selena Gomez.

Name your favorite dessert:
Ice cream ALL THE WAY :D

What pisses you off:
People who gossip all the time

When you're upset, you:
either sit down and think about something else or try to distract myself

Your favorite pet:
Don't have a pet but I like puppies

Black or white?
White

Biggest fear:
Losing someone I love

Best feature:
My eyes

Everyday attitude:
At home, I'm usually loud and happy :D

What is perfection:
Differs from everyone's perspective

Guilty pleasure:
Spending too much money

Now, it's time for the top 15 blogs that I wanted to reward! I love everyone's blog but there are some that really stand out :D

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! You got a lot of awards:) We have a couple things in common. I love photography, I get bored VERY easily and I am also left handed =)
    Thanks a lot for the award, I am now following you!
    -Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you so much for picking me, thats lovely :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have a twin sister!
    Thankyou so much for the award, really lovely.
    I love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Sara,

    Congratulations on your award... and also Thank you so much for picking me. I am so excited. I will be making this post today. Thanks!!!

    Wishing you a really beautiful day!!

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your sweet comments everybody :)

    ReplyDelete